This turned out to be a more stressful idea than expected as the local postal company managed to lose my package containing values of many thousand dollars. Not good!

Understandably, this also made me more anxious which resulted in not getting as much done as I had hoped. However, I did manage to set up the store page for Dungeon Chest.

I hate setting up Steam store pages. It always takes at least 2-3 hours, especially when you have multiple languages to input. So getting it done relatively early in the day made me more relaxed.

Today, I finally managed to get CRYPTIC exported to a working .exe file from the Inform 7 software after many, many hours of trying. There were a few minor flaws, but it is nothing that should be detrimental to the finished game. Now, I only need to fill out the game with actual content. 🙂

– Rasmus

Published
Categories Dev blog
Views 862

Comments

No Comments

Leave a Reply

Categories

Recent Posts

Tutorial Almost Done

Progress

A Stressful Day

Twitter

Invalid or expired token.
Skip to toolbar